Luigi Auriemma

aluigi.org (ARCHIVE-ONLY FORUM!)
It is currently 19 Jul 2012 13:03

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
 Post subject: A plee to restart your CoD5 research for the fake client
PostPosted: 03 Oct 2009 07:07 

Hi Luigi. I saw a few of your other threads in reguards to the CoD5 fake client. My plee to you is to restart this project and finish the research you have found. I know you and Soma and a few others did a bit of looking into it and understand that it became too much and you guys just called it quits because of the complexity in the network protocol (bitstreams, encryption, etc); but there is quite a few of us out there in which this would be very beneficial.

As you know there is a person (i wont list his name here) who offers a fake client service. I wasn't able to get him to budge on how he runs his fake client for CoD5 (he also runs it for BF2142 btw) but, he informed me that he runs an exploit through punkbuster which allows the "Connecting" as some of you have seen in other threads with screenshots listed on this site. I know you Luigi are very familiar with how punkbuster works so I thought what the heck. All I can do is ask and see if you would be willing to restart your research in reguards to the matter. Thanks for your time man.

Grazie!

Last edited by DPGmaximus on 04 Oct 2009 11:35, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: A plee to restart your CoD5 research for the fake client
PostPosted: 03 Oct 2009 11:44 

pb has nothing to do with the connection, it's used after the "connect" packet so after the demonware check performed by the server.

PostPosted: 04 Oct 2009 00:13 

I would love to finally get a solid solution for a CoD5 fake players. I support the idea of researching it again! :)

PostPosted: 04 Oct 2009 08:35 

Luigi, I would also love it if you continued your research and testing on CoD:WaW :) The new CoD game could be using the same stuff so it would be a great headstart :D

PostPosted: 11 Oct 2009 06:10 

I been looking at getting this for 4, but I really need it for 5.

Please restart your research!!!

Your time and effort is much appreciated!

PostPosted: 08 Nov 2009 21:15 

Looks like Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 will not have dedicated server support. As a result it looks like a lot of us are still going to be playing CoD5. Luigi, is there anyway you would reconsider continuing your research for the CoD5 fake client? I have an extra cd key that I can give you that I do not use since I saw a post a while back stating that you do not have the game.

PostPosted: 08 Nov 2009 23:34 

topic closed

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ]