Luigi Auriemma

aluigi.org (ARCHIVE-ONLY FORUM!)
It is currently 19 Jul 2012 14:10

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Another stupid decade is ending
PostPosted: 31 Dec 2009 17:40 

oh yeah, seems yesterday when I was playing with the AT commands of my 56k modem and trying to understand the C language or finding my first bug in Apache using notepad and netcat (eh eh eh) while in the meantime 10 years have been passed... blah :)

I have tried to do as much as I could in the computer field but there was still a lot to do and tons of things to explore, create, reverse, audit, proove and so on.
but I'm too lazy so, after all, I should be already happy for what I have been able to do and to share in this time even if "enough is not enough"... I wanted to do at least 10 times more the things I have done.

I premise that in the next decade the situation will change because, as anyone as noticed, I have lost interest in all these stupid computer things (security blah) and the only thing on which I have worked lately has been my QuickBMS tool which is really incredible and has allowed some things that before it were only a dream, so it's time spent well.

so I wish a good new decade to anyone who shares my same philosophy.

Post subject: Re: Another stupid decade is ending
PostPosted: 03 Jan 2010 22:58 

Happy new year aluigi!

Post subject: Re: Another stupid decade is ending
PostPosted: 04 Jan 2010 04:43 

happy new year good sir. 8)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]