Luigi Auriemma

aluigi.org (ARCHIVE-ONLY FORUM!)
It is currently 19 Jul 2012 11:45

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: antycrash cod - need help
PostPosted: 10 Aug 2009 19:00 

Hi, i have server from hosters, and i wanted to put an antycrash in my server too.
I patched it -->patched succesfully.
When i put this patched file(game_mp_x86.dll)in my 'main' folder of my game, and i create a server NO ONE CAN CRASH IT..but when i put this file into FTP Server i doesnt work, can u tell me why?
Im sure this file works good, cuz i cant crash my server..but i want it to works on the server i've bought
Please help me.
Maybe i need an antycrash for CoD 1 created on LINUX server..
All antycrashes are for Windows, i need for linux please, help me make one.

Post subject: Re: antycrash cod - need help
PostPosted: 10 Aug 2009 20:58 

I don't have the minimal idea of what "antycrash" you are talking about.
every bug has a name or a description just like the unofficial fixes and work-arounds.

if you talk about game_mp_x86.dll and then you talk about a linux server it's obvious that you are making chaos and it will never work.
if exists a work-around for linux (it's specified otherwise just try to apply it on the linux executable or the .so and check if you receive a success message) then use that one otherwise means that there is no solution (made by me) for linux

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]