Luigi Auriemma

aluigi.org (ARCHIVE-ONLY FORUM!)
It is currently 19 Jul 2012 11:45

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: Battlefield 1942 Demo Issues
PostPosted: 19 Nov 2009 07:07 

Hey all

We have been hosting serves in BF1942Demo for almost 4 years now, and with help from this site, have gotten the patches to fix certain exploits. Unforturnately there seems to be one out there now that completely shuts not only the server, but your whole internet connection for a brief period of time thus makin it almost impossible to keep players in there. We have tried Peer Block bans, but have been unsuccessful. This attack only occurs when a server is up. I have my server running through my router and have wondered if it was simply a router attack, but have monitored incoming data packets and it doesnt seem to be that.

Any idea how to stop this moron would be greatly appreciated. He hits every server so that there is no place left to play other than his. Now....I could hit him back but dont see the point in going back and forth with it.

Thanx Again

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]