Luigi Auriemma

aluigi.org (ARCHIVE-ONLY FORUM!)
It is currently 19 Jul 2012 12:17

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
 Post subject: downloading from server >_> (directory traversal)
PostPosted: 16 May 2008 23:47 

NeWaGe wrote:
Renaming the file doesnt do much since they can still browse the files within the folder. Duh. Their using a method much like /download, however when you connect to a server and u turn on certain options, you can view all files within the folder. AND, you can download their jampserver.cfg file since its auto generated and shows passwords in that too.

i've stated before that newage(creator of ClanMod) is quite ignorant and not a very sociallable guy due to the fact he is ignorant, arrogant, rude and think he knows more than anyone else he talks to.

other than that, he says u cannot go through and browse bases... u cannot do that, right?
jampserver.cfg, doesnt show password anyway >_>

Post subject:
PostPosted: 17 May 2008 00:04 

browsing the remote server folder?!?!?
There is no such feature in the Quake 3 engine since there is no reason to allow a client to see the content of the server's folders and then it's a huge security risk (the developers are not so stupids).

Anyway why you hate that person?

Post subject:
PostPosted: 17 May 2008 00:56 

look at what he says, hes so stupid.
u talk to this guy for like 3 days, u will think hes so stupid and hard-headed
i was arguing with him on his forum one day, i don't remember what it was but it was something that he was completely wrong about like he is right now, and he said "i need to learn how not to argue" i wasn't arguing though i was just correcting him but he was in denial he was wrong so he banned me... i was putting my patches in his jk2 version of clan mod so he took away the ftp thing i used for it too... he blocked me on all messaging programs (msn, aim, etc)
i don't care though, i have his source codes for both versions of his mods :)
this is his 1.19 source code: http://files.filefront.com/Clan+Mod+v11 ... einfo.html
if u look through the source code, 80% of it is some one else's mod or something some one else put in it, hes only done like comments in his mods, i dont think he really did anything with it.
if he puts the jk2 version of jk2files he has to give me credits to it, if he doesnt jk2files is real strict on plagerism and will probably delete his files and account once i point it out lol
a lot of people i know that have talked to him, strongly dislike like him

Post subject:
PostPosted: 17 May 2008 11:59 

well i dont know much about jk2 mods or code, but i do know about ppl like him. ive seen and heard those before ... ppl who think they know all.

y they even talk to other ppl if they already know it all ? point of all this is .. they know nothing, they just TRYING to look smart and get credit for it. just ignore those kind of ppl. for example if i dont know about some things and ask help from somebody (Luigi for example:)) .. then im not going to argue and deny wht they tell me. im trying to understand it. about 4 years ago one noob crashed avp2 servers with Luigi's lithsec .. and said tht he made it. back then i didnt care much about crashing (i just hacked games)..finally i found lithsec too .. and then asked him...if u made it .. then y does it say its made by Luigi and shows his site ? .. he just ignored it and started with this arrogant shit.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 18 May 2008 14:30 

NeWaGe wrote:
If you do set rconpassword then yes, otherwhise no if you set rconpass and im not really talking about rconpassword, it can sometimes be in jampgame not all the time. Get off my forums now ur just pissing me off.

it didnt appear in any file other than server.cfg
so he bans me, because i know more about the game than he does... that isnt the first time hes banned me anyway >_>... if hes wrong at something, he denies it no matter what... if a doctor said to him, "You have AIDs" he'll be like "No I don't."... hes so stupid >_>

Post subject:
PostPosted: 18 May 2008 17:31 

was this discussion in PM or on the public Clanmod forum?
If it's on the forum give us the link since is not required to be registered to watch it, it's enough to have Googlebot as user-agent (general.useragent.override in Firefox)

Post subject:
PostPosted: 18 May 2008 22:54 

i would give u the link but sort of ip banned from the exact topic link...
heres a proxy website link to it... http://www.infinitebrowsing.com/index.p ... 3AzMjA%3D##p320
but it's proxy so it's unsafe of coruse.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ]