Luigi Auriemma

aluigi.org (ARCHIVE-ONLY FORUM!)
It is currently 19 Jul 2012 14:14

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: Hey guys
PostPosted: 10 Aug 2008 03:04 

Hey luigi how exacly would i set up that proxy for ventrilo with the ventrilo_proxy program u made i tried it but didnt work out so good lol. Can u possibly give me an example what to put in. Maybe im forgetting something or idk lol but yea.

Anyways i would like to ask if there is a steam account brute forcer out there? because a friend of mine i guess was using his brothers steam account for a while and well he had it saved but he reformatted and realized he forgot the password. He would ask his brother but hes away in boot camp or some shit for a while lol and well i was wondering if i could possibly get the program if there is one out there so i could try and get the password for him. Anyways just wondering if someone could help me out anyways peace yall take it easy.

Post subject: Re: Hey guys
PostPosted: 10 Aug 2008 06:22 

DeFRaG wrote:
Anyways i would like to ask if there is a steam account brute forcer out there?

Steam will block out your IP for a short amount of time after too many password guessing attempts. It gives a message "trouble connecting to the steam network" right away, even though the network is up and running fine. A friend and I found this out while trying to recover one of his accounts by guessing the password :(

However, it would still be interesting to see how the steam login works.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 10 Aug 2008 11:28 

if the server is version 3.x at the moment you can't use ventrilo_proxy with a local server (127.0.0.1 or 192.168.0.1 and so on) but you need to use an external server or a virtual machine:

ventrilo_proxy SERVER
or
ventrilo_proxy -p PORT -l PORT SERVER

and it will show all the decrypted data passed through it

Post subject:
PostPosted: 10 Aug 2008 12:14 

Soma thx bro i apprectiate it i guess maybe in the past there was a brute forcer becuz i remember someone talkin about the shit lol.

And aluigi thx bro im gonna have to try it out again now lol :P.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]