Luigi Auriemma

aluigi.org (ARCHIVE-ONLY FORUM!)
It is currently 19 Jul 2012 14:10

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ] 
 Post subject: More informations on Luigi :)
PostPosted: 07 Jan 2010 12:51 

I've read your "about me" page and I've not found exactly what do you do to live.
I mean, what is (or are) your real job(s)?
From what I can see you "don't have or want a job in the computer security".
I'm sorry if it's too much personal.... you can avoid this question and delete the post if you want.

Thank you in advance and sorry for wasting your time.

Post subject: Re: More informations on Luigi :)
PostPosted: 08 Jan 2010 14:18 

hehe, wouldn't you want to know ;)
anyways it is up to Luigi if he wants to say anything about it.

PostPosted: 09 Jan 2010 06:27 

drug deals.

PostPosted: 09 Jan 2010 21:50 

:)
nice question, it's the same one I do to myself each day.
currently I do nothing (translated: nothing means also zero money) and with "currently" I refer to a period of time that I wouldn't define short :)
my life style allows me to live with a small amount of resources and at the same time to have no problem when it's necessary to spend or offer something

PostPosted: 09 Jan 2010 22:46 

still Luigi, you should take a job in UK for 1-2 years and get like 20000-80000 pounds per month (atm 1 pound = 1.1 eur) and then you can live rest of your life without working :)

PostPosted: 10 Jan 2010 06:44 

aluigi wrote:
:)
nice question, it's the same one I do to myself each day.
currently I do nothing (translated: nothing means also zero money) and with "currently" I refer to a period of time that I wouldn't define short :)
my life style allows me to live with a small amount of resources and at the same time to have no problem when it's necessary to spend or offer something

Have you ever thinked about the fact that, maybe, you will not have an old-age pension or any other kind of assistance?
And ... in any case someone must pay the bills XD.

PostPosted: 10 Jan 2010 14:09 

in Italy the old-age pension is bad or a "mirage" for various reasons, that's why I don't trust in it

PostPosted: 11 Jan 2010 15:10 

Luigi I know but you cannot expect to live without thinking about your future.
I'm Italian too and I'm also working within a CAF (for quite no money at all :P), I know alot of bad things about the "enti previdenziali" (social security? national insurance? I don't know the exact terms) and I can tell you several bad stories... but ... you still need to think about your future... obviously if you want to.

Anyway I'm a bit curious about which jobs you are doing, even if occasionally :).
For example I'm a bad programmer, a bad sysadmin, a bad telco technician, a discrete computer hw technician, a bad plumber, a bad accountant .... maybe a good guy (I'm not really sure ... who knows?) without an "euro" within my pocket (maybe a bunch ...).
But who cares about it ... the question is about you (Obviously if you want to reply) XD.

PostPosted: 11 Jan 2010 16:59 

uhmmm what I have done till now? uhmmm mainly warehouseman, IT monitoring, IT 1st level helpdesk (1st level means that anyone able to switch on a computer can do it) and some other small and short jobs.

the problem of thinking to the future is that:
- you need to have a good present or at least having the ideas clear about it
- you trust in a future

avoiding to find a fixed occupation has been ever my choice because I don't know what I want to do for real.
while in the past I had a big interest for the computers (plus or less ever around the games) then this interest decreased a lot till arriving to zero as now, because I find them frustrating and annoying moreover if I don't have inspiration for new projects and moreover for things on which I'm directly interested.

that's why thinking to the future is not important at the moment and in any case watching how the things go in Italy the trust in a good old-age pension is a dream :)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ]