Luigi Auriemma

aluigi.org (ARCHIVE-ONLY FORUM!)
It is currently 19 Jul 2012 13:27

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: Multircon not working?
PostPosted: 01 Oct 2010 22:43 

I used to work with your Multircon tool. Recently i have downloaded it again. I use the default multircon -i -b 10 09AZaz -d 100 server port. And i tried it on about 10 servers that ARE online and functioning. Except multircon said that there was no response from the server.... i even double checked the servers ip. How do i fix this?

Thank You.

Post subject: Re: Multircon not working?
PostPosted: 02 Oct 2010 08:40 

it says that they are not online because it sends them a query packet (like getinfo for the quake3 based games) and it receives no reply so the servers are offline or you have inserted a wrong IP and/or port.

if you remove the -i option it will not request these informations, maybe set also the -t option depending by the game:
Code:
-t TYPE  select the type of rcon, the following TYPEs are supported:
         0 = Quake 3 engine   1 = Medal of Honor   2 = Half-Life
         3 = Doom 3 engine    4 = Quake 2 engine   5 = Project IGI 2

PostPosted: 02 Oct 2010 11:21 

Well i removed the i and put in the -t followed by the code of Q3 games wich is the type of game im playing and it still says the servers offline or uses a dif protocol even though the server IS online.

BTW when i hit enter it said: Target: 000.000.000:87 or something it didnt present the IP that i inserted o.O

PostPosted: 02 Oct 2010 11:29 

Please disregard that post lol

I realized that when i inserted the server port i actually did 00.000.000.00:00000 instead of just seperating the server port from the other numbers i actually typed it together xD

now its all working

thank you for the patience to check the thread though. =)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]