Luigi Auriemma

aluigi.org (ARCHIVE-ONLY FORUM!)
It is currently 19 Jul 2012 11:46

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ] 
 Post subject: Jedi Academy SDK for 1.00 ?
PostPosted: 19 Aug 2010 15:37 

I would like to say thanks all of the fixes, that I got here :) Everything works fine.

I use the older version of jedi academy (jk3) and there is the source code of gamall, that Aluigi always shows us, when we ask for forcecrash fix. They tell us where put this source code in C, but where can I find the original source codes for the older version of jk3? There is the SDK for 1.01, but I could not find for 1.00. Can someone help? :)

*off: Is that able to disable the | character in the model command? It can fix the "modelcrash", that makes every person 999 on the server.

Post subject: Re: Jedi Academy SDK for 1.00 ?
PostPosted: 20 Aug 2010 04:09 

u cant find it, it isnt released to the public, asking ravensoft or lucas wont do anything, they wont give it to u.
the gamall code is to be put in just 1.01 since there is no 1.0 code, sorry buddy.

is ur "*off" saying will the gamall force fix work for fixing the model crash?
i think ur asking that, if u are then no it cant.

PostPosted: 23 Aug 2010 14:17 

damn :( i dont understand why they released 1.01 in the software development kit, and why didnt they do the same with 1.00 -.- Isnt there any chance to make sdk's dll files playable on 1.00? Stupid question ...

I dont know what the gamall did, I dont know their fixes, because It doesnt work on 1.00, I saw their forcefix only. My question is a simple characterremove in a command. ( | character from model ), because "|" character makes crash, when it stands on the last character of model command (like model "Luke|" or just model "|"). But Im sure it needs the original files for 1.00 too.

PostPosted: 24 Aug 2010 09:41 

Isnt that possible to create that fix, what is located here (http://gamall-ida.com/f/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=356) to a lpatch file ? Or idk. :)

PostPosted: 24 Aug 2010 11:21 

I created a dll from SDK to 1.00 :D It starts the server and you can join the server. But when you click on join from Spectator, the server crashes :D:D So you can reach the spectator mode :D Its much more than I expected of this :D

PostPosted: 27 Aug 2010 16:19 

Iburidu wrote:
I created a dll from SDK to 1.00 :D It starts the server and you can join the server. But when you click on join from Spectator, the server crashes :D:D So you can reach the spectator mode :D Its much more than I expected of this :D

eh? how'd u go about doing that?
just compiled it and it worked or did u change stuff?

PostPosted: 30 Nov 2010 12:37 

i changed some options, like version and things like that, i dont remember well, but it works (a bit) :)

PostPosted: 05 Dec 2010 17:30 

oh i did it too, same thing happened, ha.... it'd be interesting if u could find out what happens between a client spectating in the server and how it crashes once they join the game to see if u could maybe fix it

PostPosted: 23 Feb 2011 16:25 

evan1715 wrote:
oh i did it too, same thing happened, ha.... it'd be interesting if u could find out what happens between a client spectating in the server and how it crashes once they join the game to see if u could maybe fix it

Hi, sorry i dont usually read this forum. I am learning c++ hard in school. On the summer, I will take another try to make 1.01 sdk playable on 1.00, but otherwise I met a guy, who patched the jampded.exe (or the dll, i dont know, but he told, he patched the "game") and made bugfixes, welcome messages, warning messages in console, if i wanted to change to invisible model and so on.. Dont you know how is it possible? Is it hexchanging? oO or wtf..

thanks.

PostPosted: 24 Feb 2011 20:30 

could be idk, it could be if its like the jaded
or maybe its in the code... apparently its something not with the connect but whatever loads when u join the game, just look for where it does that and mess around with stuff. otherwise idk.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ]