Luigi Auriemma

aluigi.org (ARCHIVE-ONLY FORUM!)
It is currently 19 Jul 2012 12:07

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 17 posts ] 
 Post subject: guid to cd key?CoD4.
PostPosted: 11 Sep 2010 18:32 

Hello all.My name is Tsirou and i am from Greece.Okay.I have 1 question for you guys.Is there any possibility to make a program that gives you the Cd-Key If you give the guid of it?This question is on Call Of Duty 4 - Modern warfare v 1.7 .If there is not already a program to do that is there any way to make a new one?thanks for your Time.
Greetz Tsirou.

Post subject: Re: guid to cd key?CoD4.
PostPosted: 11 Sep 2010 19:27 

No, that's impossible lol

PostPosted: 11 Sep 2010 20:51 

Kane is correct, it's a hashing algorithm.

PostPosted: 14 Sep 2010 11:17 

I want From Aluigi to see this post...Please Aluigi...You have been done much more Xtreme and difficult things....Can you make a program so when you give the guid the cd key will apear?All on coD4 v1.7.Please can you that for us?

PostPosted: 14 Sep 2010 15:44 

tsirou you need to learn what hashing algorithm means. only way to break it, is uinsg a bruteforce. which takes over millions of years on a single computer.
and if im correct, then guid does not even contain fully encrypted cd key, but only few parts of cd-key. even Luigi cant magically find the missing parts of cd-key that are not there.

and his name is Luigi, which comes from A. Luigi. look up on site.

PostPosted: 14 Sep 2010 16:59 

Okay...that was a good answer...but i have another one too...first of all i know what hashing algorithm means...okay...my question is ; when for example you are the host of a server,when a client connects to your server he sends some packets to you and you send some packets to him...is there any way to see this packets if there are including the client cd key authorization?(when the server is not cracked)

PostPosted: 14 Sep 2010 23:05 

you need to capture the packets in order to see whats going on. this can be done by using any packet editor/sniffer, but my favorite is commview and i have wrote detailed article about it (including tutorials and actual examples).

http://sethioz.co.uk/mediawiki/index.php5/commview

but if you are trying to get the cd-key, it will not work, because cd-key will be hashes by your client, not by server. so in other words, it will be hashed in packets.

If you are trying to steal/use somebody's cd-key, then this is not a right forum. i deal with such things, so you should probably post on my forum about it. i have untested theorys about it, but i will not discuss them here.

PostPosted: 14 Sep 2010 23:30 

Just use a cd key stealer or buy one if you want it that bad lol. I have over 100 cd key's :P

As the above posters have stated, it is a hashing algorithium so you're pretty much screwed. There are some cd key shops out there or just ask a friend for one =\

PostPosted: 15 Sep 2010 00:24 

Actually Sethioz, CoD4 in particular sends the first 16 of the cdkey in plain text to the master server each time it connects to a real server. Then it sends the game server the guid to connect. With these 2 packets, the remaining 4 characters of the cdkey could be easily brute forced. See more here: fake-player-dos-cod4-t454.html

The cdkey is also stored in plain text in the registry. The CoD series isn't very secure when it comes to this stuff.

PostPosted: 15 Sep 2010 15:14 

i was being general about it, but if thats the case, it sounds easy enought. bruteforcing 4 character numeric-alpha is very easy indeed. few seconds locally and maybe 1-2 hours remotely, depending on the response times.

locally it isnt much help, if he tries to get it remotely. if you get access to computer, then yes you could easily steal it.

PostPosted: 15 Sep 2010 17:46 

Well each game is different, and he is referring to CoD4

PostPosted: 16 Sep 2010 12:05 

you would still need the program to do that, to bruteforce the last 4 chars.

PostPosted: 27 Oct 2010 09:32 

So is there any program to steal their cd-key (Throught regisrty) and automatically send it like a txt on my email?

PostPosted: 27 Oct 2010 18:05 

tsirou, don't ask idiocies

PostPosted: 27 Oct 2010 19:56 

tsirou wrote:
So is there any program to steal their cd-key (Throught regisrty) and automatically send it like a txt on my email?

I'm guessing you never heard of CD Key stealers. You must be joking if u think there's a cmd called /keySteal in cod4 that auto takes it for u >.>

u can send them a backdoor/infostealer that will actually go into registry and take it, but u cant recieve it any other way, for instance, my friend FreckleS uses an advanced cd key stealer that takes the cd key from registry and replaces it with a banned key to prevent detection, along with encrypting the info to the ftp he sends it to.

PostPosted: 28 Oct 2010 17:45 

Any way to give it to me pls kane? Please...oh by the way hat hex program you sujest me to open hack programs to see the code?

PostPosted: 28 Oct 2010 20:33 

If you had any knowledge of C++ you would know u cant just read source code in a hexeditor, pointless topic is pointless

can aluigi or someone close this? answer was found

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 17 posts ]