Luigi Auriemma

aluigi.org (ARCHIVE-ONLY FORUM!)
It is currently 19 Jul 2012 12:08

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ] 
 Post subject: CoD4 Low-Pings Hack
PostPosted: 22 Oct 2010 09:20 

Hello all.Yesterday i saw a server using a hack to low down the pings.The server was from russia and i joined it and i had 13 ping...From XFire the ping was 137.I am from Greece and when i join a random russian server i have 130+ ping.The server with the ultra low pings its propably using a hack to have very low but fake pings.All players had 40- pings despite the lag.What i mean is that I was laging but my ping was 13.Propably fake ping.Any way to explain this and do it by my own server?

Post subject: Re: CoD4 Low-Pings Hack
PostPosted: 23 Oct 2010 14:40 

probably a simple mod, which shows a random ping between 10 - 40. id say it is done the same way as the server populatin fake players, which just appear in the server view list, but not in the server. what is the point of this "hack" ? i see no point in that whatsoever. i know theres some servers that kick high pingers, but this is decicion by admin, which means that they dont want laggers in servers, so if they make a mod to show low ping, this will not solve anything, because you will still be lagging.

its senseless if you ask me.

PostPosted: 23 Oct 2010 16:38 

How i can make a mod to show low pings?

PostPosted: 24 Oct 2010 13:57 

i have never made those senseless and lame mods, but Luigi have explained many times how to make those fake players to populate the traffic. so take a look around on his forum or ask, maybe he bothers to give a direct link.

PostPosted: 25 Oct 2010 16:41 

Luigi gave me an answer about the fake players with the low pings.But i cant understand anything at all!I ask him to make a video showing me how to use proxocket with fake players on my server.He saied that he has no time to make a video to help me and many other people to do this.I beg of you sethioz can you make a video showing me how to get fake players with low pings on my server?Explain would be found here
post11097.html

BEG OF YOU!I REALLY DO!

PostPosted: 25 Oct 2010 23:40 

Quote:
how to use:
- copy ws2_32.dll of Proxocket in the folder of your server
- copy THIS myproxocket.dll in the same folder (you must compile it if the
file not available)
- start your server

Quote:
moreover because there is nothing to explain

Quote from Luigi in other topic, it is exactly what Luigi said. there is nothing to explain. he basically did everything for you, if you asking for a video on how to copy files, then you are in wrong place.

PostPosted: 26 Oct 2010 19:44 

I asked from you to make a video because i try it by my own and nothing happened.I mean i do all the steps but the server status its still the same.Any way to help me? by the way how to compile and why?

PostPosted: 27 Oct 2010 08:12 

personally I can't (and want) help with this stuff for various reasons (time, interest)

PostPosted: 27 Oct 2010 09:27 

As I told you Luigi and Sethioz I did all the steps propably correctly...But the server status throught xfire was showing me that the server is empty.The game i use the proxocket is Call Of Duty 4 v1.7 .Any kind of help? (Its not senseless for me.)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ]