Luigi Auriemma

aluigi.org (ARCHIVE-ONLY FORUM!)
It is currently 19 Jul 2012 11:52

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Problem in cmd dlfile
PostPosted: 22 Nov 2010 23:58 

Hi, I have a problem with the command cmd dlfile.

Dlfile-boffixv1.3 currently use. My problem is that the files are locked in boffix list but other models and with larger than 1mb are allowed which players try to download and I tick the server or the worst they knocked him down.

With these files (models). The files are not allowed pak0.pak, halflife.wad and others. But only allow download maps, models, and sound.

How could i do for players unable to use the cmd dlfile but can download the files using the allowdownload.

AntiDlfile in amxmodx not work!!!

Only allows the use of dlfile cmd when connect to the ip and then into the game but does not allow

Post subject: Re: Problem in cmd dlfile
PostPosted: 23 Nov 2010 01:36 

"dlfile" is "allowdownload".
it's the same thing, with "cmd dlfile" you simply force it so you can't disable one of the two without affecting the other.

Post subject: Re: Problem in cmd dlfile
PostPosted: 23 Nov 2010 02:59 

My problem is I need to download the files models, sounds and maps but can not use cmd dlfile.

The dlfile-boffix blocks files larger than 1mb but the models, maps, and sounds that if you do not may enter the server. They need some solution to block cmd dlfile and can download files

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]