Luigi Auriemma

aluigi.org (ARCHIVE-ONLY FORUM!)
It is currently 19 Jul 2012 14:26

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: lpatcher with mods filter for CoD4
PostPosted: 07 Feb 2011 08:44 

CoD4 for some reason has everyone's default filter for the in game browser set to Mods No which kills about 99% of the traffic to your server if your hosting a modded server. I am looking to use the lpatcher to correct this that way if I hosted a modded server that it would still show up on a person's default in game browser.

I realize that people can simply set their filter to Mods All, but would prefer to just have the server show up on the default filter that way the majority of people playing will see it when they refresh their server list.

aLuigi would you happen to know where to look in the iw3mp.exe for CoD4 to edit this? Ive seen you make unofficial patches for CoD4 for some other things like the callvote crash fix and it has worked great! Thanks.

Post subject: Re: lpatcher with mods filter for CoD4
PostPosted: 07 Feb 2011 10:31 

job done, the following should work with any version of cod4 and also with cod5:
Code:
====================================================================================

TITLE
    Call of Duty 4 server "mod" info set to zero
    by Luigi Auriemma

FILE
    *mp.exe

BYTES_ORIGINAL
    EB 08 C7 44 24 ?? 01 00 00 00 8B 44 24 ?? 50

BYTES_PATCH
    ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? 00

====================================================================================

Post subject: Re: lpatcher with mods filter for CoD4
PostPosted: 07 Feb 2011 21:11 

Thank you very much aLuigi!!!

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]