Luigi Auriemma

aluigi.org (ARCHIVE-ONLY FORUM!)
It is currently 19 Jul 2012 13:47

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: Camfrog 6
PostPosted: 05 Mar 2011 09:23 

Luigi, Camfrog 6.0 has changed method for encrypting passwords and pro codes, password is now stored at [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Camfrog\Client\CurrentVersion\ProfileInfo "hash2"]
Procode located at [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Camfrog\Client\CurrentVersion\ProfileInfo "hash3"]

These new key values are Huge, my hash2 password is 344 bytes and my hash3 pro key is 768 bytes

Also Camfrog 6 is still using the encoded keys at same PhDeviceCLSID registry locations, this hasn't changed

Post subject: Re: Camfrog 6
PostPosted: 05 Mar 2011 20:42 

I know but I have not worked on it yet and I have no intention at the moment

PostPosted: 06 Mar 2011 03:23 

aluigi wrote:
I know but I have not worked on it yet and I have no intention at the moment

Ic, well these camfrog crooks broke their promise of free pro codes for life, and now charge 60 bucks a year, and pray for people to lose their pro keys, especially old pro keys.

http://blog.camfrog.com/2011/01/17/camf ... ebruary-1/

Also when you install new camfrog 6.0, your old pro don't get transfered over to new camfrog, so if its not on paper, you have to pay for subscription for life, very dirty tactics they are using. Many users are scared to install 6.0 cause they don't have pro wrote down, or email of it saved from years ago, and camfrog plans to block 5.5 soon.

PostPosted: 11 Apr 2011 17:04 

hi pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee pleaseeeeee help me i have camfrog 5.5 pro and the stop to suport it only with 6 you can go online but i dont wont to lose my reg
with the pro inside please send me your e mail or some i can write you private my ActivationData numbers and decrypt it for me i cant decrytp them dont know why
pleaseeeeeeeeeeee you are my last hope thx

PostPosted: 19 Jun 2011 16:30 

I need the program camfrog passwords cripter version 6

please my friend

PostPosted: 01 Jul 2011 23:51 

first of all i like to say thank you very much and really good job for Mr aluigi for the camfrogpwd and i get my rooms server passwords back as well but its only won work for the latest 6.0++version mean for the user passwords..well really wish will see something great again from u Mr aluigi ...all the best n god bless.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]