Luigi Auriemma

aluigi.org (ARCHIVE-ONLY FORUM!)
It is currently 19 Jul 2012 13:39

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: [Request] League of Legends Packet Tool
PostPosted: 05 Mar 2011 23:56 

So there was a packet tool someone was working on for some time, but then he dropped off the project and released the source code. I've had great success in the past with finding exploits through tampering with packets, though I must admit I don't understand programming languages. I was hoping Alguigi, or someone else from the community could get it fixed up to run properly again.

Here is the link for the original program and it's source code:

http://www.2shared.com/file/omekCRW2/LoLAdvanced.html

Like I said, keep in mind that it isn't currently functioning. (For whatever reason, I don't know.) But it should contain whatever method is used to decrypt the packets.

All credit for the code/program goes to the Skillhackers community, where ever it went.

Post subject: Re: [Request] League of Legends Packet Tool
PostPosted: 06 Mar 2011 00:35 

League of Legends is a mmorpg so I guess they have changed the encryption during this time, that could be the reason of the tool no longer working right?

personally I'm not interested in the project but maybe someone else that will surf over this forum would be (uhmm I doubt).

PostPosted: 08 Mar 2011 23:36 

When you run the application it comes up with, "Cannot find HWND!" Which i'm assuming is refering to an inability to attach itself to a program. Perhaps whatever method the program was using to hook to the target program was changed. But then again, I really have no idea. Going to keep searching for someone who's willing to work on it, or go take some bloody programming classes already and figure it out for myself :P

PostPosted: 09 Mar 2011 15:06 

that's because the compiled code IS NOT derived from the exact source code or has been hex edited!

the source code searches for the "League of Legends" unicode string (so with zeroes after each char) while in the executable that string is replaced by "Left 4 Dead 2", so it's obvious that it doesn't work.

you must restore the string at offset 0x00001144 of Ldr.exe or (better) recompile the source code because there are good chances that such modification is not the only one

PostPosted: 09 Mar 2011 18:18 

Yes, I noticed that in the coding. I'm assuming it was done to either keep out leechers, or people like me who don't know enough about the actual coding to run it. :P I guess i'll keep toying with it. So desperate to get this running so I can search for exploits.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]