Luigi Auriemma

aluigi.org (ARCHIVE-ONLY FORUM!)
It is currently 19 Jul 2012 13:38

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Using Hydra With Teamspeak.
PostPosted: 15 Mar 2011 12:09 

Hello Everyone. I have currently seen some videos of people using The Bruteforce Program Hydra to find out certain Teamspeak 3 server??s passwords.

However, I??m wondering if it is possible to find out the password of a specific member of that server instead.

Is it possible?

If so, then is it "do-able" Through the exact same process as finding the password of A server?

Thank you =).

*EDIT*

Hello Everyone =D

Let??s put it this way. If i already know the name of the admin in the server i want to hack. All i have to do is replace the userlist.txt with that person??s member name? Like: -L "person??s name" then the usual -P passwordlist.txt. along with the IP and port and all of that right?

I??m not sure if hacking a server??s password is the same thing as hacking an admin??s password in that server.

I Did see a video where a guy hacks a server??s password. He ends up with a username and password. Is that username the username of a member? Or Does it function like a global master admin thingy for the server?

Thank You =)
*EDIT* The server is not password protected at all. I??m just trying to find the password of certain admin IF POSSIBLE. Or the log in, and password of like.. a master admin account or something. IF such thing exists of course. Just not sure if i can find the pass of a member with hydra. And if not. If the server has a master admin account that i can hack into.

Hope this is all understandable =). Thank You all!

Post subject: Re: Using Hydra With Teamspeak.
PostPosted: 15 Mar 2011 15:16 

I know this has nothing to do with your tools in particular, but do you know how to help me on this? =P

Id be incredibly thankful =D

Post subject: Re: Using Hydra With Teamspeak.
PostPosted: 15 Mar 2011 15:26 

I don't know that program

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]