Luigi Auriemma

aluigi.org (ARCHIVE-ONLY FORUM!)
It is currently 19 Jul 2012 13:35

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: PLEASE help
PostPosted: 26 Mar 2011 14:42 

Hey, i downloaded rcon hack (multircon) because i wanted to hack servers in cod2 because forfopen and q3dirtdrav worked for me only in cod4 (thats the second problem) to check that this multircon works i hosted my own server (game shortcut) this server is public my friends plays on it (port forward) and i set rcon password to "je" (short) and i wrote in cmd cd\rcon (cd/rcon dont works it sais cant find this localization) and then multircon -i -b 10 09AZaz -d 100 SERVER PORT (rcon DoS) (I TYPED IP AND PORT :D but i wont show it here) and it said "PASSWORD FOUND !!! " "0M" but the password is "je" after trying few times more there was other passwords but still not correct why ? maybe is some type of cypher/code what does j=e or something ? ex: je = j=e/e=m ? pls help

SECOND PROBLEM

forfopen and q3dirtdrav wokrs for me but only in cod4 in cod2 at ALL servers it says "Cant find server.cfg" what is the problem ? i have tried on a web hosted servers and on home hosted everywhere was the same whats way to fix ?

-------------
Krasnal/S!lent

Post subject: Re: PLEASE help
PostPosted: 26 Mar 2011 21:05 

I hosted own cod 4 server and same problem :( put rcon_password "je" and then "1" and "i" and all the time was other passwords found and invalid passwords like m0 ,m2 ,33

PostPosted: 26 Mar 2011 22:51 

the bruteforcing feature of multircon is only experimental anyway it should have showed the output of the command "cvarlist rcon" and so you should see the password, except if the game doesn't support this command (cod1 works perfectly, tested now).

while for the second problem the returned message is clear, the server probably doesn't have a server.cfg file or is fixed

PostPosted: 27 Mar 2011 14:04 

So it dont works on cod2 ? But on cod1 perfectly ? good because i have cod1 installed :D

PostPosted: 28 Mar 2011 21:34 

in my opinion it works also in cod2 like all the other games I tested but I can't judge your specific case.
for example you use -d 100 which means that your server has the q3rconz patch, if not then you are making an error because quake 3 supports only 2 rcon commands per second

PostPosted: 29 Mar 2011 15:56 

so can you give some cmd what works for CoD2 1.3 ?

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]