Luigi Auriemma

aluigi.org (ARCHIVE-ONLY FORUM!)
It is currently 19 Jul 2012 13:34

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Suggestion for gslist
PostPosted: 11 Apr 2011 10:01 

Could you make a hoover text , for example - "Add server to favorites" , to appear when user point with his mouse over the circle that adds server to the favorites?

Wouldn't it be better if button for adding a server to the favorites is located right after the server ip:port in the next column? Because when it is at the end and you have a lot of servers and a lot of information columns it takes some time determining which favorite button corresponds to which server.

Another nice thing would be to choose to sort descending and ascending servers depending on the sort criteria.
Right now what ever I choose to list servers by players the most populated servers I find at the bottom of the listed page.

Post subject: Re: Suggestion for gslist
PostPosted: 11 Apr 2011 12:11 

eh no I guess I can't help.
consider that the web interface was mainly an experiment so there is not much intention to focus on it.

the thing of the favourites can be fixed so I will change its disposition in the next release.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]