Luigi Auriemma

aluigi.org (ARCHIVE-ONLY FORUM!)
It is currently 19 Jul 2012 12:14

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 143 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 28 May 2008 19:21 

is it ethernet over electric network?
This seems just the case.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 28 May 2008 19:50 

aluigi wrote:
is it ethernet over electric network?
This seems just the case.

Who knows... maybe :S

Post subject:
PostPosted: 29 May 2008 15:16 

haco how its possible you have no idea what kind of internet you have ?
duh ...
anyways i dont understand half of things you say about it...
first you say ethernet goes into adapter .. now you say ethernet goes into this white box.
so WHERE does it go ? if its connected DIRECTLY to that white box .. then its just some kind of a modem (also makes sense from packets you sent me).

because the file you sent me with capture packets contained other modems(hubs) MAC addresses too (broadcast packets) .. and not only those..by MAC i was able to find out that there was also other computer packets going thru your computer. in the capture file, there was at least like 5-6 modems (hubs) and 2-3 other computers.
''broadcast'' packets are sent by modems(hubs) so they dont have port, but computer packets have port too, so this is how i know which one is from modem and which one is from pc. oh and also by MAC..when you look up vendor.

if u didnt setup ur internet, then find the person who did and ASK him/her what kind of connection it exactly is.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 29 May 2008 19:48 

K np Set, I found freak way to unban myself from the servers. If thats my IP 192.168.10.85 I just changed my last numb "85" to .86 :0 and OMG work !!
work also with .87 ??
If I get wereless Router are gona work on my weird conection ?

Post subject:
PostPosted: 30 May 2008 10:51 

Can someone help me i dont understand Q3Fill im new here and from what i was told a while back all i needed to do was open q3fill program but obviously not, any help?

Post subject:
PostPosted: 30 May 2008 11:04 

http://aluigi.org/about.htm#howuse
everything you need to know is written there, anyway the simplest usage example is: q3fill 127.0.0.1 27960

Post subject:
PostPosted: 30 May 2008 17:31 

Quote:
If thats my IP 192.168.10.85

ffs dude. i see tht even Luigi didnt bother to reply to this ..
this is your internal ip not external. you are not using your local ip to connect to server .. you use this to communicate with router.
you dont make sense man.
first you say that some 87.... bla bla is your INTERNALT and EXTERNAL ip.
from packets you sent me i found that you DO NOT have router...you only have one ip (in this case it should be called public ip) ..so where the fuck do you get this from 192.168.10.85 ?

this is getting lil bit pointless and offtopic..

Post subject:
PostPosted: 30 May 2008 19:46 

Set I finish this IP posting becouse we get to 1 opinion - no IP change for that weird conn. If I wanna change my IP I better buy router (or connect with another company)
end.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 27 Jul 2008 14:14 

aluigi wrote:
Yes I tested the 1.32c version.

Tested with success: jedi academy, enemy Territory and naturally Quake 3 and ioquake3 (since the public exe is still the one released one year ago

Tested without success: Soldier of Fortune II, Jedi Knight II, World of Padman (it uses the fixed ioquake 3 engine)

Naturally I refer ever and only to the latest patched versions of the games as usual

to get it to work on 1.16n.. is it like one line that needs to be changed in the source like the protocol #? or would it take an overhaul?

on 1.16 (which is what I play.. although i play 1.32 also) when you connect to the loopback, it gives one of those windows had detect an error screen.. and u can close or debug.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 27 Jul 2008 16:00 

the unban function doesn't need changes for older version, if the version is vulnerable the fake player will connect otherwise will remain the banning.

what gives the error on the loopback? q3fill or the game server?

Post subject:
PostPosted: 27 Jul 2008 16:59 

aluigi wrote:
the unban function doesn't need changes for older version, if the version is vulnerable the fake player will connect otherwise will remain the banning.

what gives the error on the loopback? q3fill or the game server?

ya its the sudpipe program (sorry I forgot to mention). When i use it.. it does start and all.. and on 1.32 it connects (with a real low ping.. just a lil glitchy.. but I can probably run this on my desktop and play quake on my laptop to get rid of that. But when i try the same program the same line... but connect on a 1.16 it crashes.. (not quake)... here's what it does exactly:

- server: 208.43.15.21 : 27960
- bind UDP port 1234
- load library q3unban_sudp.dll
- PLUGIN: q3unban plugin for sudppipe 0.1
- ready

when I connect with quake (to the loopback) then it says:
- add 127.0.0.1:27962

and then quake says "Awaiting connection" and "please start ta directly". the please start ta directly has been going onso taht isn't nothing new.. but then after a second sudpipe crashes (im in vista) saying "sudppipe.exe has stopped working. a problem caused the program to stop working correctly. windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available" and it has the debug or close program button. some times it got to

as you can see from the "awaiting connection" it is trying... because the first screen says awaiting challenge.. then it goes to connection and crashes.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 28 Jul 2008 11:21 

I will check this thing as soon as possible

Post subject:
PostPosted: 28 Jul 2008 12:11 

released a new version of the PoC with support for the games (generally the old games, but CoD4 too) that don't use compression on the "connect" packet.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 28 Jul 2008 18:17 

aluigi wrote:
released a new version of the PoC with support for the games (generally the old games, but CoD4 too) that don't use compression on the "connect" packet.

yeah that cod4 sudp plugin works swell with quake 1.16! I dunno why I didn't think of that (most problems between programs with with 1.32 and 1.16 seem to be the connect compression). Thanks alot. U did do a fantastic job with it... I get pings of like 100 or so behind sudppipe (the server is one state away) so thats good. Changes the way I think of proxies.. because years ago when I was in high school the socks and html proxies I guess would just cap us to 3 or 5 kbps.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 28 Jul 2008 18:20 

aluigi wrote:

Hey I just had an idea.. that might help with the other post I had (using default sarge on a red/blue team freeze game).

Since we are connecting to the proxy and the proxy connects to the server.. wouldn't it be possible to give the proxy certain configs that will override the server? Like if we tell the proxy that we are playing a deathmatch game (Altho its a team game) and we want sarge/default... cant it send that to the server and the server believe? Or is it that all the proxy is capable of is being a dummy player.. and tunnel us to the server?

Post subject:
PostPosted: 30 Jul 2008 09:35 

with a specific plugin for sudppipe (for example a modification of the q3unban_sudp one) you can modify any parameter of the "connect" packet which, yes, includes the model too.

Post subject: Re: Q3UNBAN, Q3FILL, q3cfilevar, q3noclient
PostPosted: 16 Sep 2008 07:38 

yeah, late i know. but.. im banned from a clan server that i wana get bak on. (JKA, perm ban)
ive tried q3unban with sudp and it still says i'm banned. they run clanmod on the newest jka patch. any idea how i can get through (apart from waiting for my ip to change)
i saw something about -m \ip\x.x.x.x somewhere but im nt sure where to use it w/e.
pls help if you can ^_^

PostPosted: 16 Sep 2008 21:46 

change ur ip if u are able to find a working ip address.
jk3 1.01 has mods, mods always have fixes unless the creators are complete noobs. newage(clanmod) is a noob anyway.
u cannot customize ur ip through fake players and use it for urself ^_^
meaning no, no one can actually "help" u get unbanned except for the admins themselves.

PostPosted: 17 Jul 2009 17:25 

hi!

and how to fix the q3noclient on a server? or it attacks the clients, so the client needs the fixing?

PostPosted: 17 Jul 2009 17:38 

q3noclient can't be fixed because it's a design bug and affects only the client.
but it's completely harmless for the following reasons:
- the effect is only the disconnection of the target client from a specific server
- the attacker needs to know the exact IP address of the client he wants to disconnect
- the attacker needs to be able to spoof an UDP packet (no nat/router/os blah blah)

that's why there is no advisory about this problem, it can be considered only a funny/interesting thing.

PostPosted: 17 Jul 2009 17:50 

Quote:
hi.

first thanks for all of anticrashes. I have jedi academy 1.00, and i run server with jampded.exe. few people use this version of jka, so i cant get programs mods anticrashes easily. but i still have a problem. i searched in your topics, but i cant find solution for force crash for this version of jka.

it is "/set forcepowers 1337;wait 1;forcechanged" and respawn, the server crashes.

can anyone help me to solve the problem?

i downloaded the gamall anticrash, but that is for 1.01 only. i have the w_brute.c file, but i'm newbie, i dont know what to do with that :D But i have 3 anticrashes: I lpatched my jampded.exe with your q3infoboom fix. Then I modify my jampgamex86.dll file, so it is now protected against "/say aaaaaaaaa ... aaaa" crash. And I downloaded your myproxocket.dll file, so i'm protected against fill. Thanks for these. :) But can you give me help in this 4th anticrash? :D

Thx, danika.

It is in other topic. 1 guy always crashes my server with this. can you tell me fixing? :s

PostPosted: 17 Jul 2009 19:46 

*off: (sorry)

But, I have the q3playersperip program. If i reconnect twice, it dont let me reconnect more :s I know that it allows 2 clients with same ip in same time stay joined. But I thought when I disconnect it clears that connect packet.

PostPosted: 18 Jul 2009 01:43 

u revived an extremely old topic...
i already 'answered' ur question and luigi doesn't really like to help fix JK bugs... especially if they are older versions of jk3, so he wont fix it...
ur best bet is to wait until my friend does it, if he does... if not ur fix will not happen

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 143 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5