Luigi Auriemma

aluigi.org (ARCHIVE-ONLY FORUM!)
It is currently 19 Jul 2012 14:08

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: RTCW: ET GUID change
PostPosted: 01 Aug 2009 17:36 

Hello

I was wondering, if someone is able to make a patch for Enemy Territory, so that people who join server, cant change theyr guid ingame.

It would be greatly appreciated.

loom123

Post subject: Re: RTCW: ET GUID change
PostPosted: 03 Aug 2009 20:44 

you can simply use the Q3 MultiMod and load these bugfixes.

Code:
The QMM bugfixes (for Enemy Territory) provides some additional bugfixes which may already be supported by the mod you run. Please note that QMM itself also contains an infostring bugfix which is not included by this bugfix.

The 4 bugfixes/features supported by this plugin are:
(by default all the bugfixes are enabled)

1) /ws Crash Protection
  This bugfix is enabled when the cvar bf_ws is set to 1 (default). To disable this fix simply set bf_ws to 0.

2) GUID Faking (userinfo)
  This bugfix prevents users from changing their GUID after they have joined the server. This is required for console mods such as etadmin_mod and etphp. This bugfix is enabled when bf_guid is set to 1. To disable this bugfix set bf_guid to 0 (default). This bug has been known to cause some problems with omnibots as they use fake GUIDs.

3) Team Changes Spam Protection
  This bugfix allows the server to restrict how many team changes a player can make within 10 seconds. By default bf_teamchanges is set to 3 (3 team changes per 10 seconds). You can change this value to any integer to allow more/less team changes per 10 seconds. To disable this feature set bf_teamchanges to 0.

4) Callvote Exploit
  This bugfix prevents clients from injecting additional rcon commands through the callvote command. This bugfix is enabled when bf_callvote is set to 1 (default). To disable this feature set bf_callvote 0.

5) Max Connections per IP (q3fill protection)
  When bf_maxcon cvar is set to any value above 0 then when more connections are made from the same IP address then the value, they will be rejected and the connection will be closed. By default the connection limit is set to 2. To disable this feature set bf_maxcon 0. This feature allows protection against the q3fill exploit which floods your server with fake players.

Documentation for version 1.0.4
Plugin By Evgeny Yakimov (eyjohn)
www.ycn-hosting.com

Post subject: Re: RTCW: ET GUID change
PostPosted: 04 Aug 2009 08:39 

I was running QMM before, but it messed up with my bots. My omnibot + qmm is no go.
Even tryed the bf_guid 0. Not helping aswell.

So I'm searching for a alternative way to add this feature...

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]