Luigi Auriemma

aluigi.org (ARCHIVE-ONLY FORUM!)
It is currently 19 Jul 2012 13:29

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: CMDsock Suggestion
PostPosted: 25 Dec 2009 13:32 

Hi all. I found cmdsock.exe very useful for me, but there is a little bug : "is not possible to stop the execution of the programs" but i found a little solution:

I run 2 telnet clients, ( login on server 2 times) , in 1 telnet client ( for example ):

Code:
sudppipe 10.0.3.4 2000 2001

and when i need shut down sudppipe in second telnet client, i write taskkill /F -IM sudppipe.exe
and sudppipe.exe turned off

From programming languages I know only PHP (the main functions).
So my suggestion:

Whether it is possible that the server remembered PID process, and then by pressing of certain keys, remote process (which we started) was switched off.

It is inconvenient to start the second telnet client, and to type taskkill /F -IM sudppipe.exe

Thanks for attention.

Post subject: Re: CMDsock Suggestion
PostPosted: 27 Dec 2009 17:33 

I'm happy that cmdsock has been useful but a similar solution can't be implemented because the tool must not have control over the called applications (I don't know even if something similar is possible) but it must be only an interface between the network and the main shell (cmd.exe by default) like using one cmd.exe locally.

then I have not fully understood if you refer to the main program (cmd.exe) or to the programs launched from the client connected to cmdsock (for example if you start various notepad or othe programs) or if you refer to the problem of the "defunct" processes which happens rarely with some processes (for example you connect to cmdsock with netcat and then press CTRL-C and cmd.exe process will remain active, this is something which should be fixed)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]