Luigi Auriemma

aluigi.org (ARCHIVE-ONLY FORUM!)
It is currently 19 Jul 2012 12:30

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Seeds for latest PB Games and values for guid ban checking
PostPosted: 04 Nov 2010 23:28 

hi, I am searching the Seeds to generate the 32digit punkbuster guid from cdkey.
the tool which can be found in download section on this site and forum already does include many.
But i would like to know the seeds for md5 on mainly those games:

Battlefield: Bad Company 2
    Medal of Honor

Together with values for bancheck of pbguid. Than the pre generated guids can be used right after to see whats going on.

Or info how to get the needed values myself. Don't get it. At least for now. It's late:)
Don't want to ask again for every new game here???

I am (trying to) developing a tool because this is interesting to me and learning from little program. Where you enter the code or choose a file with all codes insides to be checked separated by new line.

Got this working for Call of Duty 4 : Modern Warfare in past, but it was slow and very very ugly console application :D well, at least cross platform thanks to aluigi sources

Post subject: Re: Seeds for latest PB Games and values for guid ban checki
PostPosted: 05 Nov 2010 12:44 

uhmmm I don't remember what was the fastest way to accomplish it.
probably I found the md5_init function of pb and then I followed the code with the debugger or disassembler.

for finding the md5_init function search the md5 constants (you can use signsrch to do it automatically)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]