Luigi Auriemma

aluigi.org (ARCHIVE-ONLY FORUM!)
It is currently 19 Jul 2012 13:47

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: Sygate Firewall Password Recovery
PostPosted: 03 Nov 2007 12:31 

Well, I kind of screwed myself over and forgot the password to the Sygate Firewall GUI. :(

Anyone have anything to reset or recover the password?

Post subject:
PostPosted: 05 Nov 2007 02:43 

I used sygate long time ago, but dont remember where it stores that info.
just uninstall it and clean your registry ... and clean install it. Then your pass will be gone.
Im pretty sure you cant delete/uninstall it in windows...so you have to use ''safe mode with cmd'' ..it should allow you to uninstall it. ..and dont forget to clean registry.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 06 Nov 2007 22:13 

The box is in Florida, I'm in Texas. :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: 09 Nov 2007 16:11 

oooh ... so basically you need to hack into server/pc that is running a sygate ?
is it possible to get any kind of remote access at all ? .. or you cant even get in there cuz you dont remember password ?

EDIT:
oh and .. do u have FTP access ? and it wants password when trying to access it through FTP ?...if it is .. then you can simply use hydra and if its really your own password you forgot (not trying to hack some pc/server), then you should at least know what kind of pass u used...is it some alpha-numeric or lower_alpha ..etc. Should be easy if theres FTP access...hydra actually supports other protocols too.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]