Luigi Auriemma

aluigi.org (ARCHIVE-ONLY FORUM!)
It is currently 19 Jul 2012 11:48

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: xp root certificates - how to fix ?
PostPosted: 14 Nov 2010 23:11 

this sounds very stupid from me :) but i managed to fuck up my root certificates in XP and i have no idea how to get it back !
i tried to import from other pc, but nothing is happening. i cant even go into msn.
first time i managed to import actually, but then i read something about "CatRoot2" folder in system32, that you should rename it or remove it, then stop and start the cryptho... some service.
but that fucked it up even worse, now i cant even see my msn users.

does anyone know how to restore ALL of the root certificates in XP ?
reinstalling OS is completely out of question, dont even offer. not going to happen.
also zonealarm..etc not working, but its obvious because of this shit.

Post subject: Re: xp root certificates - how to fix ?
PostPosted: 15 Nov 2010 01:10 

FIXED this shit finally, took me like 4 hours or more to figure it out, but nothing i cant fix :)
follow my tutorial on my forum, here > Root Certificates in windows xp - missing, corrupt etc - fix <

Luigi you can CLOSE it, no need for further discussion i belive. my tutorial should be detailed enought in order to fix any of those annoying certificate issues in xp

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]